The Global Cognitive Electronic Warfare (CEW) System market size is expected to reach USD 1,298.8 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 19.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen.
The Global Cognitive Electronic Warfare (CEW) System Market report, released by Emergen research, provides the target audience with the key information pertaining to the global Cognitive Electronic Warfare (CEW) System Market industry. We provide detailed product mapping and investigation of various market scenarios. Our expert analysts provide a thorough analysis and breakdown of the market presence of key market leaders. We strive to stay updated with the recent developments and follow the latest company news related to the industry players operating in the global Cognitive Electronic Warfare (CEW) System market. This helps us to comprehensively analyse the individual standing of the companies as well as the competitive landscape. Our vendor landscape analysis offers a complete study to help you gain the upper hand in the competition.
Cognitive electrical warfare system includes cognitive systems such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms, for improving development and operation of Electronic Warfare (EW) technologies in military and defense applications. ML assists soldiers in responding to unforeseen dangers, whereas AI is mostly utilized to mimic human perception of learning, memory, and judgement. Cognitive systems can perceive, learn, reason, and interact with individuals and their environment in a natural manner, which is speeding up development and deployment of next-generation EW in threat detection, suppression, and neutralization technologies.
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1032
Despite these obstacles, the global cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate throughout the forecast period owing to continuous improvements and advancements in airborne platforms systems used by armed forces around the globe. Necessity to modernize current warfare systems in the U.S. navy and air force is a key factor driving revenue growth of the cognitive electronic warfare system market and promoting expansion of airborne platforms in North America. Furthermore, electronic warfare system manufacturers are focused on improving existing warfare systems through continuous research development into the regime. North America CEW system market revenue is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period owing to continued efforts by leading industry players to develop new products, stay ahead of the competition, and ensure preparedness owing to rising threats.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 14 May 2021, Teledyne Technologies announced completion of acquisition of FLIR System. This consolidation of FLIR, which is a major player in the field of unmanned airborne and unmanned ground systems, and Teledyne, which is a sophisticated service provider of underwater systems as well as the surface vehicle market, is expected to create a combined platform to offer unique solutions of complex operational problems.
- Electronic intelligence derives information from non-speech or non-text electronic communications. As a result, employment of electronic signals and code languages as a means of communication guarantees that war strategies remain secret. As a result, for wide-area surveillance, early warning, communications, command, and control, modern military operations rely on satellite-based electronic warfare capabilities. Electronic intelligence is in high demand due to rising need for AI in military technologies, which is expected to fuel revenue growth of the electronic intelligence segment during the forecast period.
- Defense systems are increasingly relying on airborne platforms as a result of ongoing innovation and advancements in aerial combat technology. For example, EA-18G Growler aircraft, which is critical to the U.S. navy\'s electronic warfare operations, continues to get funds to improve its capabilities. The U.S. Air Force is also looking at equipping its Boeing F-15 fighter with ‘cognitive electronic warfare’ capabilities. These measures are expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the segment during the forecast period.
- UAVs are the most widely employed cognitive systems owing to cost-effectiveness, capacity to decrease risk of human personnel, environmental friendliness, and fast accessibility. Demand for attack drones and UAVs continues to increase in the field of cognitive electronic warfare systems due to growing trend of deploying UAVs in missions, surgical strikes, and other defensive operations. This is expected to boost revenue growth of the segment during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific cognitive electronic warfare system market revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period. This can be attributed to China taking significant measures to improve its military’s electronic warfare capabilities, communications, and information collecting. For instance, the Satellite Tracking and Communication (SATCOM) units, which are housed at the Mumian facility, on Hainan Island, have technologies that can be employed in EW. This location is also believed to be engaged in gathering Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), which refers to information obtained by intercepting and analyzing foreign signals or communication from satellites, radar, weapons platforms, and other electronic systems. Majority of assets in the area appear to be focused on gathering Communications Intelligence (COMINT), which is a subset of SIGINT, and that involves acquisition of conversations between individuals and organizations.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Elbit Systems Ltd., BAE Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Textron Inc., Thales, Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), Raytheon Technologies Corporation, and Leonardo S.p.A.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cognitive-electronic-warfare-system-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global cognitive electronic warfare system market based on capability, platforms, product, and region:
- Capability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2022–2030)
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Protection
- Electronic Support
- Electronic Intelligence
- Platforms Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2022–2030)
- Naval Platforms
- Land Platforms
- Airborne Platform
- Space Platform
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2022–2030)
- Unmanned Marine Vehicles (UMVs)
- Fighter Jets
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/831
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Take a Look at our other Reports:
anti-reflective coatings market
peritoneal dialysis market
next generation battlefield technology market
3d printing plastic market
solar energy market
bioelectric medicine market
offshore wind energy market
continuous fiber composites market
off-highway vehicle telematics market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights